Apparently I can cook Beef in sweet peanut curry sauce accompanied with fresh pork lumpia and bananas turon but I can't bake a frozen pizza.
Frozen pizza has been a dinner staple for the past few weeks as we've discovered that there are more flavors than just Digiorno's spicy chicken, besides, it's a thoughtless (and relatively inexpensive) dinner.
With all of this experience certainly I know how to bake a frozen pizza. Preheat oven and place pizza directly on the rack (at least if we don't want to take the time to place the pizza tiles in the oven)!
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
Place pizza on a cookie sheet and bake for 12 to 18 minutes.
The "place on a cookie sheet" park proved to be important. That I didn't place on a cookie sheet made things interesting. About 8 minutes into baking I hear the distinctive sound of sizzling cheese hitting a hot surface. Upon checking the oven I saw not a nice round pizza but a dali-esque pizza hanging limply on the oven racks, big gaping holes notwithstanding. In essence the pizza melted all over, too bad we don't have pictures.
Amanda was able to salvage the pizza, it was tasty enough!
I'll stick with simpler fare like Indonesian rendang curry.
09 November 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment