Perhaps I'm biased.
Deer are tiny.
I was riding my 2.2 miles to work on Tuesday, slipping and sliding on a fresh pack of snow (that unfortunately is already gone), when a dark mass materialized before my eyes. My instinct told me "Moose" and that I had better find another way. Moose can eat you, well at least they're big enough to do some damage. Imagine ... a clydesdale horse with antlers and an attitude. My rational mind (though some astute readers may identify that I don't have a rational mind) told me that "Dude, you're in Minnesota" followed by a "that thing is hardly larger than a puppy dog". Turned out it was a male deer complete with a little rack of horns (maybe 3 prongs on each one). Tiny and cute!
Welcome to Minnesota, home of the midget Moose cousins.
14 November 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
After you posted the moose event (or was that a deer event), the google add "click through" showed antlers. Is that a coincidence?
Maybe you should check it out and post something about mice. If you get a mouse advertisement, you will then know how to game the system a bit. Good luck hunting for those pennies.
Dad
Post a Comment