18 October 2007

Keepin' it real with steel

We've been good about working out these past couple of weeks, have been to our exercise palace (aka the basement) with our big fancy tv (20 inches) pretty much every day in the past two weeks. We've been rotating between the treadmill and the weights and yesterday was my day on weights.


If you have any knowledge of me you know that my mind is like a calculator (not necessarily because it's accurate but because I think in numbers and twist and turn numbers for a living), for example when the Kentucky Derby was here I wrote this post, another example is that when I can't sleep at night I count by 17's (no particular reason and I don't know why/when I started) . The exciting this about last night is that I'm starting to turn Amanda over to the dark side! After exercising she asked me what sets I generally do and then asked me how much I lifted that night in aggregate. So, between us we calculated that in aggregate I lifted 9300lbs (and that doesn't include the dead weight of my arms at the end of this shenanigans).

Now there's no turning back! What will she calculate next? Stay tuned.

17 34 51 68 85 102 119 136 153 170 187 204 221 238 255 272 289 306 323 340 .... zzzzzzz

No comments: