Cracked me up this morning, here it is 80 degrees outside (if you look at the past couple of posts this is a theme) and it's October. The people here at work have decided unilaterally that because the calendar says that it's fall that it's sweater season and "don't be wearing those flip-flops". I tried to argue that your clothing should be contingent on the weather, it didn't work. I even tried the argument that "if it was July and just happened to snow, would you be insisting on running around in tank-top, shorts and flip-flops?" Some got the point but none would relent.
I say, if it's 80 outside, wear clothes appropriate for 80. If it's 0 outside, wear clothes appropriate for 0 (which for me might be the same as those appropriate for 80). Be flexible, be dynamic, be out there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment