Wonder of wonders, I got my passport back yesterday. After talking with my mom and hearing about the struggles of my dad's passport application/renewal and the months that it took to complete, and after reading all of those stories about people having to miss their travel plans due to their passports not being processed, I was prepared to wait months upon months. I guess my worries were for naught, I mailed the application off at the end of June and got it signed sealed and delivered back to me yesterday.
Now, where to venture?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sweet.
I still have to get my rear in gear and actually get mine renewed/put in my married name.
Seven years next month.
Yeah, I'm a bit of a procrastinator...
You should get it updated so that you can accompany Jay on one of his treks to the South Pole!
That's what he keeps telling me-- though the kids won't be big enough for a while yet for me to leave that long.
(And somebody else has to be trained/experienced enough to be team leader, since there's that university rule about not supervising relatives).
*sigh*
Post a Comment