27 May 2009

Maserati

I'm sitting here reading the Wall Street Journal to kick off my work day and what to my wondering eyes should appear but an add for a Maserati Quattroporte, available for you to lease for only $1999/month for 42 months with $8,894 due at lease signing. This qualifies you for 10,000 miles per year of driving.

Who's going to split the costs with me? (By split I mean I'll pay the $9/month if you'll cover the rest)

I would really only use it for those days when the sky is spitting down pellets of ice or flashes of lightning, on all of the other days I'm just pedal away on my bicycle (or on Amanda's while mine is waiting for some fixing), even if my pants cuffs get caught in the chain like they did this morning.

1 comment:

zipbagofbones said...

Hi Amanda, so glad to read everything is going great with baby! I wanted to be sure you had heard about Lisa. Please email me if you have not, or check your Linked In page for info. I'm so sorry to hear the news.

Catherine