Moving to Minnesota has proven to provide a bit of comic relief for us and those around us. It's one thing after another, most of them just plain humorous, this posting falls into that category (for me at least).
All of the sudden I seem to have gotten on the radar of someone from Nigeria. I don't typically answer online solicitations, especially ones in the form "Hello, I'm a prince from Nigeria and I need your help to get my money". Apparently I must have answered one of these ads while I was sleeping. In the last 24 hours I've gotten 7 calls from a Nigerian number, I answered one in the case that it was legit (we have friends that go weird places on this earth, it could have been legit in theory). No such luck, just a "hello", "hello" conversation, it didn't feel legit so I hung up.
So, now I get to call the FBI and have them hunt these people down. Hopefully it's not just a wrong number!
Amanda's says my new slogan can be "T-Diddy* -- the crime fighting Portfolio Manager"
That's our life, one twist after another, hopefully the next twist is something cool!
*T-Diddy is my new nickname and stems from the passage John 11:16 ... Thomas (called Didymus) ... shorten it up and you get T-Diddy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment