We're having a "Barn Raising" (or at least a Silo remodel) on February 8th through February 10th. I'm missing my company Christmas party at the Timberlodge Steakhouse to be with you all!
We're coming down to try to get our house back in order. Mr. Cross has agreed to be a sort of foreman on this project (Thank you!), though we still need someone who can let contractors such as the carpet layer in (any volunteers?)
Anyone that wants to come over sometime from the 8th through the 10th to lend muscle or moral support feel free (we'd be grateful for help)!
We hope to have the carpet done before this party, and maybe John will have the drywall complete so that we can lay the tile on one day and do the cabinets the next day. This would leave just the countertops and staging to be completed. The countertops we'll probably contract out, hopefully there's not too much lead time. Then staging then back on the market!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
LPI in Kenosha is a good way to go for countertops.
Thanks b-u-r-l-y for the scoop. This is two recommendations for them now, are you on commission?
We'll take a look at them maybe on our weekend down there, hopefully we'll at least have the cabinets in place so that they can come measure and price it out.
LPI is within one mile of Qdoba and Dunn Bros. coffee .. if that interests you ... which it obviously interests me ...
I just saw the other set of comments where I recommended them. I'm a little slow and forgetful. And I'm just so impressed with them.
Post a Comment