I took the leap and gave her a gift certificate to the 3D ultrasound (sorry Amanda, hope you didn't have your heart set on the carrot/snowman game). Incidentally, Amanda and I don't actually give the gift certificates/cards to each other, we just free up that much $$ to spend, that way we can't lose the card, it doesn't expire, we can transfer it to a different store, etc.
Yesterday was the big day of the ultrasound. 25 weeks, 62.5% complete. 15 weeks, 37.5% to go. Little "Jill" is almost 2/3rds baked, which is 1/6th more than I'm baked!
In the last ultrasound we had "Jill" didn't want anything to do with showing us her face. She either would turn so we see the back of her head or put her hands over her face. She started this ultrasound in much the same way. I think she's camera shy. After about 15 minutes of prodding "Jill" did turn and look at the camera which caused both Amanda and the technician to giggle. Well worth the price of admission!
In the last ultrasound we had "Jill" didn't want anything to do with showing us her face. She either would turn so we see the back of her head or put her hands over her face. She started this ultrasound in much the same way. I think she's camera shy. After about 15 minutes of prodding "Jill" did turn and look at the camera which caused both Amanda and the technician to giggle. Well worth the price of admission!
Ever since Amanda introduced me to the concept of 3D ultrasounds I've thought they made the baby look like aliens. Perhaps it's a guy thing as a coworker had the same lament. I think most girls just giggle at the pictures. After seeing my own munchkin in the 3D pictures I'll amend and now think that the 3D pictures make other peoples babies look like aliens. They make mine look like .... marshmallows? ...
Countdown is still going strong. Tonight we start the first of the "Bradley" classes. Fun times?



1 comment:
I'm excited for you guys!
Post a Comment