"Wait, Wait" came the cry from the balcony window.
I looked up and saw a woman in a sundress waiving at me. What's going on? It's February in Minneapolis, even though the sun was shining it was still only 15 degrees outside. I don't know if she even had shoes on.
"I almost caught you this morning" she said, "can I take your picture?"
Never one to be shy in front of the camera I obliged.
"My friends in Ohio are going to freak, I told them that people in Minnesota don't care about the cold."
Aha, so this is what it's about. She wanted to take my picture to prove to her buddies in Ohio that there are crazy people here in the Twin Cities that ride their bike during the winter.
"Now, can I get one of you riding away?"
"Sure, why not"
"Thanks"
"No problem, have a nice day"
----
Thus, my days being hounded by the paparazzi begin!
23 February 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Minnesota people think you're a freak, too :)
That series of pictures is already all over Ohio ...
Post a Comment