Yay, I did it! I ignored blogger for one whole month. Victory is mine!
Ok, so I really had no intention of ignoring the blog for so long, I just didn't really care to take the time to update all of you avid readers on the very tremendously exciting happenings in our lives. I didn't even take the time to make up some random event or comment on some random happening. I trust that you'll forgive me. Perhaps I'll be better this next month? Perhaps not. We'll see!
Blogger seems to be a glorified show and tell, like they had in elementary school, without the forced commitment. This style works for me. I can't promise that I'll make up lost ground by writing boat loads of information or writing something so insightful that you all will stop dead in your tracks in awe and wonder. I can promise that I'll finish this post and then think some day about writing another one. I can promise to enjoy God's creations and possibly tell you about them and maybe show pictures. Stay tuned?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment