17 July 2008

So Creepy ----- oooooohhhhhh

I've been meaning to write about this for a while but a certain someone beat me to it. Perhaps he's my evil twin, even more likely is that I'm his evil twin. Our lives parallel so much right now one of us has to be the twin.

- We're both married to an Amanda.
- We both moved from Chicago right at the end of 2007 (North for us, South for them)
- We both are paying for two residences as neither of us has sold his Chicago home(s) (We have 1, they have 2)
- We both have a baby coming to start 2009
- We both are looking to adopt from the Philippines and were planning to visit Manila this year until we found out that Baby was coming (we still might go, not sure)
- We both .... ummmm... Ok, nothing else but it is interesting how at least since the end of last year we're pretty much living parallel lives.

Now when one of us sells our house it's pretty much guaranteed that the other will sell! So I'm routing for either of us to sell!

No comments: