We baby sat most of the day for some friends of ours and picked up a few quotes from them that are blog worthy.
Regarding Alaska
"Is the only thing they grow up there snow?"
Regarding Blisters
"Don't touch my blizzards ... if you do you'll get blizzards on your fingers"
Regarding Amanda
"How did your baby go from your tummy to heaven?"
On a slightly different note, babies like looking at me. I'm not sure if it's the reddish hair, my one dimple, that my head is too big for my body (like Jack from Jack in the Box restaurants) or what. The not-quite-1-year-old yesterday wouldn't take her eyes off me.
06 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Maybe it's because you are so good looking that she is already trying to figure out how to get rid of Amanda. She is starting to get old:) And be careful with the blizzards, they do spread! Thank you so much!
I got a, "I'm sorry that your baby is dead" from a six year old. Kids are so sweet.
Post a Comment