While I try to run most every day I admit that it does get boring. I'm almost up to 600 miles this year, eventually, after 150 hours of "It Takes a Thief" (which is the best program on TV from 4:00 to 5:00 (i.e. run time)), it gets boring. I would much rather run for hours playing basketball or ultimate frisbee than run for minutes playing "how far can I get on this treadmill". Now I can have the best of both worlds! I may be a little slow but it dawned on me a couple of days ago to rig up my playstation to the TV that's about 6 feet from the treadmill. Now I can run and play at the same time, yesterdays game of choice was a soccer game called "Winning Eleven 6". It takes a little bit of time to get used to the whole treading/playing environment, mostly I have to think about not kicking the ball when a kick is due, I might fall off of the treadmill.
Lest you thought I wasn't keeping up with the 2008 Challenge:
Miles Ran: 601.86
Miles Target: 601.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment