17 April 2008

Not Biker's knee!

So, after a little more than 300 miles this year on the treadmill I think I may have finally succumbed to the dreaded "Runner's Knee". I have a little bit of cushion on my 2008 Challenge so I should probably give it a rest for a few days.

Thankfully though this is "Runner's Knee" NOT "Biker's Knee" as I have a 100k (62 mile) ride coming up in a little more than a week.

3 comments:

Burly said...

I've been doing the elliptical. Stupid runner's knee.

Tom said...

Like I said, it's not Bikers knee, so that'll be my activity of choice to switch it up the next couple of days. Maybe next piece of exercise equipment will be an elliptical, or I can just climb the stairs in our place a couple dozen times.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.