I was called out yesterday by a good friend for not updating this puppy, which is true, but he rebels against Facebook, we must be even. So after a[nother] long hiatus here's a post for the ol' bloggy-blog-blog.
I don't know that this post will have any continuity, but that's pretty much how I think so I'm good with it.
I passed a sign on the way into work two days ago that pointed to "Tom's Party" at an office building a few down from mine. I wanted to go join them!
I saw an oppossum (or is it a possum, I'm confused) while biking in to work this morning. By the way, after 6 months of tinkering my bicycle might be fixed. By the by the way my replacement bike over these past 6 months (aka Amanda's bike) is now broken but she won't let me fix it up.
I discussed/debated/theorized about the difference between a newborn and an infant with a coworker this morning. Either way no chocolate for Madelyn.
I went to bed at 9:30 and got up at 5:00, which [not so] coincidentally is when Madelyn slept.
After an unsuccessful Challenge 2009 (I made my goals through June but not since) I'm starting to lay plans for a Challenge 2010.

No comments:
Post a Comment