26 June 2008

Fiesta

Because of my extreme dislike for "hippie" names, Tom, for the last few years has been coming up with random hippie names for our future children. He does it just to make me cringe. About six months ago he came up with Fiesta Sunshine Crandall. I'm not sure why, but that one stuck. So, I guess until we find out differently we'll be refering to the little one as Fiesta.

We had an ultrasound on Thursday where we heard the heartbeat (just one) and saw a little dot on the screen. We were told we were lucky to see anything at that point as it was just over 6 weeks. I'd like to get Fiesta's first pic online, but without a scanner it's proving to be difficult.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sunny how the baby has the same middle name as mom ;) congratulations by the way! I didn't realize you were pregnant until Karen told me, cause she keeps better tabs on your blog than i do(being that I have no internet access at home) :) love ya and miss ya... ~Denise